Administrative Assistant - Dental 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking Personnel Assistant candidates to support the Dental Clinic in the Naval Hospital at Lemoore, CA.
* Provide services to tabulate and enter monthly Dental Information Retrieval System (DIRS) information into the Dental Common Access System (DENCAS) web database.
* Submit monthly Operational Dental Readiness (ODR) and Oral Health Index (OHI) report no later than close of business on the last working day of the month to the Department Head, Director of Branch Clinics.
* Update patient s general information, treatment assessment needs and dental classifications, and transfer and delete patient records in the DENCAS web based system.
* Assist Dental Liaison in generating monthly readiness reports for all base commands.
* Assist Dental Liaison in checking in/out dental records for deployments in support of Operations.
* Perform DENCAS Certificate Management, and Issue/Revocation of certificates, approval of additional user permissions.
* Input the monthly DIRS production for all providers and updating dental treatment needs and classifications of patients in the DENCAS web based system.
* Generate required monthly reports for the Directorate of Branch Clinics.
* Provide courteous, efficient service to persons in need of scheduling appointments, obtaining records and requiring clinical information.
* Tabulate and information entered into DENCAS web database are processed in a timely manner and accurate.
* Possess a High School Diploma or GED certificate
* Maintain current certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Possess knowledge of basic software including Microsoft Word and Excel
* Clearance: NACI
* Must be US Citizen
* Possess one (1) year of medical administrative support experience.