Administrative Assistant (Foam Coordinator)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
The Foam Coordinator assists the Foam Technical Service team by assisting with various duties including scheduling of foam fire system field service requested by customers.
Responsible scheduling of foam fire system field service projects received as POs, intended for completion by Field Services Team or third party.
* Receive and process requests from end users and distributors for ANSUL and Chemguard brand foam system startup activities in a timely manner.
* Forward appropriate documentation for accurately invoicing work performed and/or issuing debits as required.
* Process documentation required for invoicing for work performed in a timely manner (within 15 days). Question and resolve invoices that are not consistent with original PO terms/conditions.
* Responsible for identifying opportunities to upgrade the operation systems and procedures to facilitate more efficient and effective servicing.
* Utilize SAP, Document Management, and SalesForce.com to accurately and completely record project transactions.
* Assist with scheduling/arranging meeting venues for foam system training.
* Assist with various Tech Service reports and filing.
Bachelors Degree in accounting or a business curriculum, or an Associates Degree in either, with 2 years related experience, or a minimum of 10 years related experience with a High School diploma
SKILLS REQUIRED INCLUDE:
* Computer skills - the use of business systems (i.e., SAP, SalesForce.com, etc.), Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook), as well as other data bases such as FileMaker Pro, and web browsing.
* Document management skills - (i.e., DMS, etc.).
* Communication Skills (Phone and email) willing to make phone calls and handle difficult situations on the phone in a professional manner, being firm when needed, and always being friendly and courteous. Able to use email in an appropriate, but efficient and effective manner.
* The associate must be organized, meticulous (gives attention to details), and willing to provide endless customer assistance.