Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
* Provides secretarial services within a functional area or department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate.
* Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, coordinates related arrangements.
* Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail, assembles correspondence for mailing.
* Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent.
* May develop queries, generate and distributes reports.
* Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
* Duties and tasks are routine in nature and are performed under minimal supervision.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma.
* Minimum of one year of prior related experience.
* Intermediate computer skills.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.