Administrative Assistant II - IT Purchasing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
ARRIS Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Administrative Assistant II - IT Purchasing
This resource will be responsible for Purchasing operations for the IT organization at ARRIS. This will involve working with numerous stakeholders in IT, Corporate Procurement, Finance, and Legal.
The day-to-day activities will involve taking incoming requests and starting processes within our contract management system and the Ariba procurement system. Extensive collaboration with the requestor and the vendor to ensure efficient process from start to finish. The Administrative Assistant will also help with vendor billing issues, and may perform other general administrative duties for the IT organization. This position will be 80% IT procurement and 20% general administrative.
* Basic understanding of Information Technology, knowledge about software and systems.
* Experience with Ariba purchasing platform would be highly preferred.
* Experience with contracts and procurement processing at a large company.
* Basic AP experience.
* Experience with SharePoint and Excel.
* Bachelors degree (any type)
* MUST HAVE EXCEPTIONAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, under pressure.
* Intermediate level of general computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and other browser-based applications.
* Ability to interact and communicate with many different types of people throughout the company.
2 years Administrative experience
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.