Administrative Assistant II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
North Charleston, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our continued success and growth has produced a need for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in our NC office.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING DAY-TO-DAY GENERAL OFFICE DUTIES:
* Manage the schedule of multiple inspection teams to include coordination with customers, AHJs, supervisors and other service department team members.
* Ensure that follow up calls are placed to customers with unscheduled inspections and send letters if no response.
* Close completed inspection service requests on a daily basis and follow up on any past due open inspection service requests.
* Take ownership of the inspections contained within the assigned accounts to ensure all work is completed on time.
* Ensure inspection calls are created and closed for assigned special accounts through coordination with inspection teams.
* Review reports on a daily basis and set up applicable service requests in online system to ensure team members are paid appropriate wages for work done against applicable government contracts.
* Answer incoming calls
* Provide back-up in other areas in the service department during employee absences.
* Promote good working relations and morale amongst the team.
* Perform other duties as directed and deemed necessary
* High School Diploma or equivalent,
* Must be customer service oriented.
* Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be detailed oriented and organized
* Working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office.
* Previous experience with SimplexGrinnell a plus
* Knowledge of ACE and/or Oracle systems a plus.