This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Babcock & Wilcox
KANSAS CITY, MO
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant at
our Kansas City Service Center to join our team of
professionals who work together to safely deliver top
quality products and services to our customers around
the world. In addition to a competitive salary and
comprehensive benefits offering, many of our locations
participate in work schedules designed to promote a
balance in work and personal life.
In this role, the assistant will provide support for
both our Field Service Department, as well as, providing
direct support for our Kansas City Service Center (KCSC)
which includes direct support of the Service Center
Manager. Systems used to carry out this role include:
Visibility, Oracle, PLM, CT Logistic, Data Warehouse,
Cognos, Magic, & Microsoft Office suite
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Supporting Kansas City Field Service Manager &
* Assigning project order numbers and maintaining
sales order files and VIS logs
* Preparing invoicing requests
* Checking job cost in VIS (AKA WIP)
* Entering Service Engineers Time in VIS and
* Loading project files into PLM System
* Issuing Customer Insurance Certificates
* Supporting KCSC Manager
* Managing accounts payables for KC Office
* Preparing miscellaneous spreadsheets/documents
* Running Cost To Date Reports through Cognos
* Entering KCSC Salary hours into SAP
* High School Diploma or GED
* 2 years of similar experience or formal training in
a related discipline
* Ability to work and communicate with customers and
other B&W offices
* Flexibility and the ability to keep track of
multiple office functions and multi-task as needed
* Experience with: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel),
SAP, Oracle, PLM, CT Logistic i, Data Warehouse,
Cognos, Magic, Abode and Outlook.
B&W is a global leader in energy and environmental
technologies and services for the power and industrial
markets. A global company with major operations in the
U.S., Canada, Mexico, China, India, Denmark, Germany and
other countries around the world, B&W employs
approximately 6,000 people, in addition to 2,500 joint
Vision, Mission and Core Values
At B&W, we have more than 145 years of experience, a
passion for innovation and a dedication to serving our
customers. Our vision, mission and values set us apart.
They inspire us to achieve more and serve as the guiding
principles for how we will operate our business now and
into the future.
The preferred global leader, excelling in the delivery
of advanced energy and environmental solutions.
We are B&W. Count on us to:
* Deliver innovative technologies and solutions to
fulfill the needs of our customers.
* Provide a challenging, rewarding, and safe work
environment for our employees.
* Generate increasing value for our stakeholders.
People. We will treat each other with dignity and
respect, while embracing diversity, cooperation, open
dialogue and teamwork.
Safety. We strive to finish each and every day incident
and injury free.
Excellence. We are committed to the relentless pursuit
of quality, service and integrity in everything we do.
Technology. We are passionate about innovation and
Stewardship. We are dedicated to the long-term
well-being of the environment and to preserving the
value of our customers' and shareholders' assets