This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
Lake Oswego, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
$12 to $14 an hour DOE
Must apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person, at facility
The Stafford- Boutique Retirement Community
1200 Overlook Drive
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide administrative assistance to the Nursing Home Administrator.
* Facilitate communication between the Administrator and other departments within the facility.
* Act as a liaison with families and residents.
* Schedule departmental meetings, appointments for executive staff, and coordinate staff meetings and document meeting minutes/notes.
* Represent the facility by dealing with outside agencies, government agencies, vendors and third parties.
* Perform secretarial duties, such as process and deliver mail, maintain files, and establish vacation schedules.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, additional education or training preferred.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a clerical or secretarial position.
* Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and this facility.
* Knowledge of the rules and regulations that govern a nursing home facility preferred.
* Able to use general office equipment and computer systems required.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
The Stafford Retirement Community offers independent living and assisted living services. Designed as a destination resort, The Stafford is located in beautiful Lake Oswego, Oregon and serves Portland and surrounding communities. Our mission is to encourage independence while offering the assistance you need, when you need it. Come dine in our own in-house restaurant, enjoy an evening at our movie theater, spend a day at our spa, or join one of our art classes or social events. Our main goal is for you enjoy life. Join our team as we are currently seeking to add to our top notch talent!