This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Superior Group is hiring a temporary Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, CA. Provides advanced secretarial and administrative support. Exercises initiative and judgment in handling routine and confidential material and inquiries. Composes correspondence and memos, maintains appointment schedules, coordinates travel arrangements, schedules meetings. Typically works with senior management or executives.
• High level organization skills
• Ability to use own initiative on how to help organize/manage schedules
• Strong client service and teamwork focus - positive 'can do' attitude.
• Stronger personality needed for role
• Coordination of travel, both domestic and international travel and corresponding itineraries
• Preparing expense reimbursements / invoices for payment in an accurate and timely manner
• Answering phone lines and attending to e-mails / mail correspondence & distribution
• Senior management itinerary coordination including maintaining calendar, schedules appointments, books rooms, arranges equipment (multiple meeting
• Coordinate office facilities - conference room usage, supplies, equipment issues (general operations of the office), server upkeep. (this role includes office management responsibilities) • parking cards, building coordination and new employee equipment assistance. • Typing memos/reports/prepares power point presentation, etc. • Maintaining files and making photocopies / sending faxes
• Participates and manages special projects including event planning, as requested
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications with excellent typing skills
Required Skills / Qualifications:
High School Diploma
2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant skilled with MS Office applications
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.