This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
The David J. Joseph Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe David J. Joseph Company (DJJ), founded in 1885, is a world leader in scrap metal recycling and trading. With over 80 locations, The Joseph Company is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nucor Corporation (NUE) a Fortune 200 Company. DJJ has a well-earned reputation for safety, integrity and innovation. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
River Metals Recycling (a wholly-owned subsidiary of DJJ) has an exciting opportunity as a 2nd shift Transportation Coordinator for our Louisville facility.
1. Properly follow all company, DOT and OSHA safety procedures.
2. Dispatch and support drivers.
3. Effectively route drivers to ensure efficient, timely service to customers.
4. Take customer requests for service.
5. Review and process daily paperwork.
6. Assist drivers with issues that may arise, making the decision to call management or customers.
7. Review driver inspections.
8. Perform general office administrative duties and other duties as assigned by the Manager.
1. Professional customer service minded attitude.
2. Willingness to go the extra mile learning the scrap metal recycling industry.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to work independently and multitask.
5. Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word and the ability to learn in house systems.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, vacation, paid holidays, safety bonus potential, 401k match, and other great benefits. If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online at www.rmrecycling.com.
River Metals Recycling is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment. RMR is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If youd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please a href='https://djj.box.com/v/EEOistheLaw4Applications' click here /a . /p