This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 2/23/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Under direct supervision, assists with the administrative support for the office. Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations. Uses judgment within limits of standard practice. Reports to Executive Assistant/Office Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides all manner of administrative support to the Program Manager, Program Staffing Manager and FSO Security Supervisor and other departments as required.
* Assists all areas of program support as needed
* Documents or inputs data as required to appropriate tracking systems or dashboard
* Coordinates scheduling of meetings as needed for program support
* Performs duties in a safe manner.
* Follows the corporate safety policy.
* Participates and supports safety meetings, training and goals.
* Ensures safe operating conditions within area of responsibility.
* Encourages co-workers to work safely.
* Identifies close calls and/or safety concerns to supervisory personnel.
* Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
* Assists in active implementation of company initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO, AAAHC, and other mandated regulations/standards.
* May serve on the OSHA VPP, Safety, and Wellness Committees.
* Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products required.
* Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time. May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs. Good eye/hand coordination required.
* High School diploma required with 3-5 years of office experience.
* Associates or Bach degree preferred.
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.