This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
* working knowledge of Microsoft office,
* Quickbooks (preferred),
* experience with a multi-line phone system (preferred),
* MUST possess strong organizational skills,
* ability to maintain positive attitude and work as a team,
* be willing to do tasks outside of \\"usual job description\\" to get things done.
* MUST have a high school diploma or equivalent,
* MUST have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative role.
* Answer and direct phone calls and greet visitors professionally and courteously;
* Set up all new customers in the accounting information system;
* Initiate projects/jobs in the accounting information system;
* Check credit references for all new customers;
* Review and process employee expense reports;
* Download credit card transactions on a daily basis;
* Close projects in accounting information system upon completion;
* Ensure that all filing is done properly and that all project files are maintained;
* Process mail on a daily basis;
* Make bank deposits;
* Maintain information on cellular equipment;
* Generate purchase orders;
* Make weekly collection calls on past-due invoices;
* Maintain the office supplies inventory and stock levels;
* Make travel and equipment rental arrangements for staff as needed;
* Miscellaneous adminsitrative duties;
* Assist Controller and/or Manager with any other tasks as he/she sees fit (assistance with these duties will be based on present work load)
$11.00 to $12.00 per Hour (Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.