Administrative Assistant, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY .Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
As an Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities include the following:
* Coordinating travel itineraries for both domestic and international travel
* Completing expense reports
* Answering and directing telephone calls for/to Executives
* Scheduling appointments and meetings, both on and off-site, using Outlook Calendar
* Inputting timesheets into Vantage, Momentum s timekeeping system, on a timely basis
* Assisting with PowerPoint presentations creating, editing, compiling, copy, etc.
* Coordinating content and projects as assigned
* Prepping Executives for meetings
* Project managing Momentum OPS report and other key projects that run through the executives offices
* Proofing important communications, including marketing and new business materials, as needed
* Becoming familiar with client contacts and current projects in order to facilitate day-to-day client correspondence
* Replying to correspondence and handling issues, where appropriate
* Assisting with events and projects associated with executives on an as-needed basis
* Supporting all administrative responsibilities for the executives you are aligned to
* Supporting Momentum s values
Additional specific administrative tasks and responsibilities include:
* Knowing executive s whereabouts at all times and manage executive s time, keeping executive organized.
* Telephone coverage: answering phones, taking accurate messages, handling urgent/confidential calls with appropriate judgment.
* Possible client interaction with high-level Executives: acting as liaison with clients and their assistants.
* Maintaining executive s calendar, scheduling all meetings and conference calls, fielding e-mails and phone calls requesting meetings, handling meeting conflicts and prioritization issues.
* Coordinating all related conference rooms including any catering, audio/videoconference set up.
* Coordinating client outings, dinner, meetings, etc.
* Arranging all aspects of travel, keeping executive s travel profile up-to-date, managing approvals for any travel, arranging flights, hotels, rental car and car service, currency exchange using agency and online services, preparing all itineraries.
* Preparing and submitting all expense reports on a timely basis.
* Correspondence, memos and presentations: preparing presentation and meeting materials, maintaining filing system, correspondence, documents and personal files, sending and retrieving digital and inbound faxes, opening and distributing mail, sorting and prioritizing, partnering with Office Services to arrange messenger and overnight package services.
* Navigating Agency s resources: interfacing with various departments on behalf of executive to collect information, respond to requests, etc.
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* Proven successes as an Administrative or Executive Assistant with a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience working with senior executives
* 2+ years experience in marketing/advertising/PR agency environment strongly preferred
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; must be very strong and comfortable with PowerPoint
* Discretion and maturity given this person will be privy to confidential information
* 4-year degree preferred
* Must be customer service oriented, diplomatic, motivated, and able to work and problem solve resourcefully and independently but know when to ask for help
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Adaptive to changing environments. Has a can do approach to work
* Is excited and motivated by working in a fast-paced, fun environment
* High attention to detail, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, proactive, positive, strong follow-through, team player, and highly professional
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States