This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for multiple Administrative Assistant roles in Nashville, TN. This is a long term temporary opportunity. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for entering and verifying alphanumeric data. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for these Administrative Assistant jobs include:
• Enters and verifies alphanumeric data from a variety of sources, including paper-based, electronic and phone, into a computer database
• Handles complex functions or transactions, including priority accounts or transactions that require error-free work
• Can resolve problems related to correct data entry procedures, but may have to refer unusual problems to manager
• Facilitate Document Intake processes
• Answer multi-line phone systems
• Case Management Activities (e.g. document categorizing, case activity tracking, communication with applicants)
• Operate Fax, Copy and other office machines.
• High School Education or equivalent required, some college preferred
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Administrative Experience Required
• Must be able to pass background and drug screenings
We have openings Monday through Friday. Hours are between 8am – 4:30pm.
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr. This is a long term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative job in Nashville, TN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled