This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Job #: AAHHnshTN068078
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Administrative Assistant to provide services in the Nashville area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Submit, receive, organize, and communicate insurance verification forms, orders, etc. and faxes, as assigned for purposes of medical and personnel records inventory management
* Perform various administrative and clerical functions to include filing, faxing, scheduling, reporting, tracking, data collection and entry, etc. that are required to maintain an organized, efficient, and functional agency
* Assist with inputting, retrieving, compiling, and printing report data from Brookdale Senior Living software, HomeCareHomeBase (HCHB), Rehab Optima (RO), etc. as directed by the leadership team
* Responsible for tracking and maintaining associate personnel files and required personnel file documentation
* Assist management team in preparing for network management meetings to include making copies, working with office or the community for meeting space, lunch, etc.
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* One year of related experience and/or training
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150818.aspx'