This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Administrative Assistant provides general administrative support to team members. T&E support provided to VPs and above.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
* Handles all client related travel (transportation and lodging) for senior managers.
* Prepares and monitors all expense reports and handles any expense issues (through Concur and Omaha Processing Center) for senior managers
* Assists with new business presentations, often coordinating group travel logistics
* Miscellaneous administrative duties (Xeroxing, faxing, filing, distributing photocopies, memos, assembling presentation decks, etc., as requested)
* Coordinates with client counterparts (external admins) for scheduling client meetings, teleconferences, etc.
* Reserves and prepares conference rooms for client meetings room set up, AV, catering, supplies, etc.
* Arranges for teleconference or webex via BT Conferencing, sending invites to all participants
* Answers telephone for EVP, always knowing how to locate manager when necessary
* Maintains contact sheets, both internal and client
* Creates/maintains team org charts
* May input timesheets for senior managers
* Manage PTO calendar for team
* Registers guests with the security system
* Meet/greet guests at reception and escort to appropriate office/conference room
* Prepares materials for overnight shipments including packaging, all paperwork, etc.
* Orders office supplies
* Prepares for off-site storage, fills out and maintains all paperwork for tracking
* Prepares new hire profiles set ups, i.e: Concur, Amex Travel, First Corporate Sedan, etc.
* Requests delegate access to Outlook, Concur and Amex Travel
* Provides assistance to other teams when other Admins are out of the office
* May assist on special projects and perform other duties as assigned
* Reception duty as needed
* Flexible with overtime
* Experience using MS Office
* Experience making travel arrangements
* Experience managing calendars
* Outgoing and professional a must!