This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
BDO USA, LLP
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
An Administrative Assistant is charged with providing clerical support to assigned department by using administrative systems, procedures and policies and monitoring and completing various administrative projects. In this capacity, the Administrative Assistant will be charged with supplying administrative support to assigned management members, including but not limited to the creation of proposals and presentations in accordance with BDO standards.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Three (3) or more years of administrative experience required
- Professional services firm experience preferred
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects / tasks with an attention to detail
- Advanced or expert in computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Experience in Peoplesoft database recommended.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including superior grammar, spelling, and punctuation that enable the incumbent to work with top level management and other executive level clients.
- Possesses superior customer service skills. Displays independent judgment, finesse and diplomacy in all situations
- Consistently seeks to improve processes
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented that enable efficient and effective multi-tasking.
- Capable of managing highly confidential information.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management as well as outside external clients
- Team player who is willing to help out as needed
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability