This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
New York, NEW YORK
Part Time, Temporary
The Administrative Assistant part time role holder will be an integral member of the Sales & Account Management, Research, Consulting and Marketing teams based in New York City providing comprehensive administrative support to a team of up to 28 individuals. Role holder should be comfortable working in a multi-faceted and sometimes fast-paced environment. Ability to take initiative, act as a self-starter and have excellent organisation skills are essential to succeed in this role.
* Answer main telephone line and back up lines for Sales & Account Management and Research teams.
* Preparing and dispatching correspondence, presentations and documentation for client meetings i.e., collating information, formatting, binding, photocopying, etc.
* Arranging Domestic and International travel, hotel and ground accommodation for the team
* Processing monthly expense claims for the team through Concur
* Updating client information, interaction details and evaluation forms in Salesforce.com and other client-related systems.
* Planning and organising internal and external meetings in-office or inter-office (maintain conference room calendar, order refreshments and/meals and set up presentations and dial-ins)
* Extracting required information from the Internet/Intranet and other sources to obtain 2 star data quality in SF
* Updating internal databases (Great Plains, Intranet, Okta, Concur Profiles, L Drive).
* Ad hoc admin tasks and general support i.e., filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, distributing mail, organising couriers, answering telephone calls, business card scan, etc.
* Process company mail - incl. receive and distribute daily mail, deliveries & dispatch couriers, etc.
* Issue guest access cards for office (21st Floor only) and coordinate after-hours building/elevator access with building management if required
* Liaise with Building Management for general maintenance issues - i.e. hot/cold issues, light bulbs, restrooms, etc.
* Maintaining inventories for general office and break room supplies - incl. weekly milk orders, coffee, fruit, water, and general office supplies (paper, ink, toner etc).
* Responsibilities include generating Requisitions and Purchase Order requests
* Escalate vendor service issues to the North American Facilities Manager - i.e. server room A/C, security system, building maintenance, construction, housekeeping, appliances, copier, etc.
Client-related Activities :
* Providing admin support for visiting colleagues from other Wood Mackenzie offices ( including Verisk and Maplecroft employees).
* Providing back up support to other administrators who are busy/out of the office across other Woodmac offices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Candidates should be confident, outgoing and professional with at least 3-5 years experience of working in a senior support or administrative role. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (especially PowerPoint and Excel), the Internet and Outlook is a must. Knowledge of Great Plains, Concur, and WebEx is also a plus.
* Communication skills (both oral and written) * Organisational skills- MUST be able to multi-task
* Prioritise workload * Accuracy
* Focus and the ability to work to tight deadlines * Flexibility
* Team skills * Customer orientation (internal & external)
$22.00 to $30.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.