This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Administrative Assistant in Newark, NJ. This is for a 4-5 month temporary opportunity. As an Administrative Assistant you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
• Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
• Compile meeting materials
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3-5 years of previous administrative experience
• Must have strong skills in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
• Detail oriented
The pay rate for this position is $17.50/hr. This is a 4-5 month temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant job in Newark, NJ or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled