This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Regency Centers is looking for a dynamic ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for our Palm Beach Gardens regional office to provide a variety of administrative and staff support services to the Vice President, Investments to ensure smooth daily operations and departmental workflow. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist with market research for development projects in designated portfolio.
* Develop and maintain case studies on projects, track market activity, and maintain database of shopping centers.
* Research and develop marketing materials.
* Prepare lease documents and ensure executed copies are distributed to the appropriate parties.
* Provide office management and administrative support, such as handling the mail, screening and directing calls, typing, filing, copying, faxing, making travel arrangements, scheduling appointments/events, tracking expenses and filing expense reports, ordering supplies, planning and coordinating events, vendor contract maintenance, budgeting, organizing and distributing real estate press, and completing time-sheets and other forms, and being the Human Resources liaison.
* Operate personal computer and utilize a variety of software packages to prepare correspondence, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, etc.
* Perform bookkeeping-related tasks such as check requests, budget tracking, and invoice processing.
* Assist with special projects on an as needed basis.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Intermediate level proficiency or higher with current Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
* Bachelor s degree or higher in Business Administration, Real Estate, or other related field.
* At least one year of related administrative experience in a professional office environment.
* Prior experience working in the commercial real estate industry.
* High level of professionalism and integrity. Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
* Strong attention to detail, organization, with the ability to prioritize and manage time and multiple tasks effectively.
* Good customer and task focus coupled with interpersonal savvy and perseverance skills.
* Self-motivated, works equally well independently and with a group in a multi-tasking, dynamic, team oriented environment.
* Must have a high energy level with a positive, upbeat attitude.
* Must be conversational and people oriented.
* Capable of precise verbal and written communication, even when under time constraints.
* Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) and profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off. *Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.