Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Title: Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
* Location Pittsburgh, PA - Part-time 20 hrs/wk **
The Administrative Assistant's role is to assist and support the Immigration Department in its day-to-day activities. This position will report to the Immigration Manager.
The ability to work in a team environment and execute individual tasks while maintaining a positive and outgoing attitude are critical components to this role. This position demands strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal person for this role must have good judgment, excellent time management skills, and the ability to work independently and prioritize workload while following through on tasks within set time lines.
This is a part-time position, working 20 hours per week, and is not eligible for company benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assemble and dispatch non-immigrant visa petitions (H1 and TN).
- Write, assemble and distribute visa stamping packets.
- Scan all H1 approvals and dispatch them to employees.
- Write all Immigration-related fee checks.
- Purge old files and send to storage.
- Successful candidates should be able to work independently.
- Must be able to understand complicated rules and procedures.
- Prioritize competing deadlines.
- Ensure all work is done free of errors.
- A minimum of two years of administrative assistant experience.
- Ability to work part-time Monday through Friday 1:30pm to 5:30pm EST; 20 hrs. /week.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Associates degree.
- Experience entering data into software applications.
- Understanding of Immigration practices.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
If you or any one you know is interested in applying for this position, please connect with:
Recruiter Name: Donald Magliocchetti
Recruiter Phone: 412.490.6140
Equal Opportunity Employer