This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Administrative Assistant uses experience and professionalism to support a team of Service Delivery professionals in their daily responsibilities. The position s primary focus is to provide outstanding administrative support, while representing the Firm in a professional manner, maintaining a positive attitude and functioning as a team player.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepares all client deliverables, including certified mailings and other required documentation
* Maintains calendar appointments and deadlines to ensure proper accountability and client deadlines are observed
* Handles and safeguards confidential information and sensitive material
* Creates files, as needed, for clients and projects
* Utilizes strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills
* Organizes and prioritizes multiple tasks and completes them under time constraints
* Assists with other projects as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High-school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) required
* Minimum of 2-4 years related administrative support experience
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.