This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Provide high level support and leverage to multiple assigned real estate professionals, often handling a large amount of details relating to complex real estate transactions. Responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
* Prepare documents including Request for Proposals, Letters of Intent, customer and prospect correspondence, reports, account invoices, etc. with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies, procedures and best practices
* Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings
* Assist in the preparation to produce large marketing presentations, often with a short lead-time
* Assist with gathering research information and completing market surveys, including gathering building information, maps and pictures, CoStar data, and creating building tour books
* Process deal file paperwork; gather and label required documents; obtain necessary approvals
* Update and maintain company Contact Relationship Management database to track prospects, clients and deal information
* Perform analytical searches in CoStar and LoopNet
* Manage, update and post transactions to financial software
* Update and maintain broker professional profiles and other marketing related material as needed.
* Provide interface for brokers on IT issues, including computer needs, email, voicemail, Blackberrys, and other related technology and equipment
* Prepare and track broker expense reports in PeopleSoft
* Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, faxing, processing mail, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements to further support and leverage the sales process.
* Participate in regular administrative assistant and business unit meetings
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Two (2) year degree or equivalent business experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong ability to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines in a high-volume fast paced environment
* Strong proofreading and editing abilities
* Resourceful self-starter; pressure-durable
* High level of proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Mapping and database software
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.