This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Royal Oak, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
JLL Job Description Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Manager: Sarah Perkovich
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple departments within the office. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
Supports the office or facilities manager in various administration duties, including facility and general maintenance services. Requires strong communication abilities, in addition to computer and data entry skills.
Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment. Handling external or internal communication or management systems. Managing clerical or other administrative staff. Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare correspondence, documents, Request for Proposals, reports, account invoices, etc. with direction.
* Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, faxing, processing mail, scheduling fed ex deliveries, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements to further support.
* Keep office space, conference rooms, copy rooms and cafeteria/kitchen/break room free of mess and stocked throughout the day.
* Procurement of office supplies and services.
* Prepare and submit, track and process expense reports
* Create and edit presentations.
* Prepare tour books. Assist with gathering research information and gathering building information, maps and pictures.
* Update and maintain databases to track prospects, clients, deal information, office information, office orders, etc.
* Provides support for guests, visitors, vendors and employees of the office.
* Provides direction/information for support services within office as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work with minimal disruption, as needed.
* Coordinates and plans special events, meals, or services in support of office.
* Provides support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed.
* Assists with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities.
* Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client/office satisfaction.
* Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
* Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery.
* Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
* Superior customer service skills and orientation.
* Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations.
* Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision.
* Ability to learn quickly, open to change and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
* Use time effectively and efficiently, can attend to a broader range of activities and gets more done in less time than others.
* Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints.
* Microsoft office product knowledge - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Written/Oral communications ability to speak and write clearly and concisely, get messages across that have the desired effect.
* Manage office/suite access cards and keys.
Experience & Qualifications:
* High School Diploma required, Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Experience: 3+ years of experience in a professional company environment, real estate preferred.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
* Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with different audiences and present complicated information clearly
* Strong time management skills and ability to work both independently and within a team environment
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42879BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.