This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our focus is on fostering a high performance culture, one that develops a top-notch talent pool with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. At KPMG, employees benefit from this approach with the best opportunities to succeed and fulfill their professional aspirations. They do so knowing that they are part of a responsible and positive organizational culture. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant, to join our Federal Tax team in our Sacramento office.
- Provide administrative support to partners and practice management team
- Prepare client billings, time and expense reporting, coordinate travel, and arrange meetings
- Assist with invoicing and internet research
- Provide word processing support for general and external client related communications
- Minimum of three years of administrative experience; preferably in a professional services environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work overtime as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .