Administrative Assistant - Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
EBSCO Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview
EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 3,300 people worldwide. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and top-notch workforce. EIS, a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., based in Birmingham, AL, is ranked in the top 200 of the nation s largest, privately held corporations according to Forbes magazine. EBSCO is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we encourage you to explore our unique opportunities.
Administrative Assistant - Sales
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the Senior Vice President of Inside Sales and The Senior Vice President of Publisher Relation & Strategic Partnerships. The position also provides support to the Sales &Strategic Partnerships departments and requires regular follow up with Vice Presidents and Directors on various projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Collecting, combining and formatting reports and agendas in Excel and Word.
* Handle assignments and responsible for the organization of travel plans (hotel, flight itineraries, etc.), expense reports, faxing, memo drafting and distribution, and scheduling meetings.
* Assist in ordering all office supplies for the Sales & Marketing Department.
* Create searches and generate reports using NetCRM.
* Complete all projects given by Sales & Strategic Partnerships management.
* Assist in completion of vendor forms for the Sales Department.
* Assist with directing HelpDesk and iOffice requests from Sales.
* Help coordinate training for all EIS Sales. Liaise with Sales Operations Group to provide information critical for incoming trainee s travel and training needs.
* Assist incoming trainees with travel plans (hotel, flight itineraries, and ground transportation, etc.).
* Oversee transportation provides via frequent communication to ensure prompt and accurate pickup and transportation of trainees.
* Positive Attitude
* Good Judgement
* Open Communication
* Desire to Make an Impact
* Eager to Understand
* Team Player
* At least one year computer experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outllook) and using the internet is required.
* Strong communication, organizational, and follow-up skills are necessary.
* Must be able to prepare letters, arrange meetings, edit documents, maintain records and prepare reports for sales management.
* Geographic/demographic knowledge of world cities and countries is preferred due to the interaction wth EBSCO international sales force.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, take initiative where appropriate and exhibit strong time management skills.
Why the North Shore of Boston and EBSCO are great places to live and work!
Here at EBSCO we will provide relocation assistance to the best and brightest people. We are 45 minutes outside of Boston just minutes from the beach in Ipswich, MA. Ipswich is a part of the North Shore and contains a wide variety of locally owned shops, restaurants, and farms. It is not only a great area to work but to raise a family. Below are resources for you to review to better familiarize yourself with Ipswich and the North Shore area. If you have any questions please don t hesitate to reach out to EBSCO s Talent Acquisition Team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.