This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three (3) or more years of administrative experience required
- Professional services firm experience preferred
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects / tasks with an attention to detail
- Advanced or expert in computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Experience in Peoplesoft database recommended.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including superior grammar, spelling, and punctuation that enable the incumbent to work with top level management and other executive level clients.
- Possesses superior customer service skills. Displays independent judgment, finesse and diplomacy in all situations
- Consistently seeks to improve processes
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented that enable efficient and effective multi-tasking.
- Capable of managing highly confidential information.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management as well as outside external clients
- Team player who is willing to help out as needed We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Account management, accounting, Excel, Multi task