This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
San Bruno, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
As an Administrative Business Partner/Assistant, you are at the forefront of everything happening. You anticipate the needs of both the VP and his direct reports. You have a solid understanding of company's products. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Manage calendar for busy VP, working with other Administrative Assistants and engineers
* Schedule travel on monthly basis and file expense reports
* Communicate with VP to help him prioritize his schedule
* BA/BS degree preferred in any field with a strong academic record
* Minimum 3+ years Administrative experience in a fast paced, high-tech environment
* Minimum 1-2 years direct executive support experience
* Experience working with software engineers
* Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion
* Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
* Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
* Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
* Proven communicator - excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
* Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.