This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top accounting service providers in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services. CBIZ & MHM are devoted to providing you with a challenging, motivating environment to guide your success in this profession.
Job Purpose / Objective
* Provide administrative and analytical support by handling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings
* This position will include a variety of assigned project work
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, mail and reports to determine significance; plan distribution
* Perform project work
* Prepare various documents which may include invoices, reports, memos, letters, responses to correspondence, surveys, spreadsheets and presentations
* File and retrieve documents, records, and reports
* Greet visitors and assess access to specific individuals
* Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
* Prepare agendas and make arrangements for business meetings
* Make travel arrangements for executives as requested
* Input/update information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
* High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor s degree preferred
* 2 or more years experience in office environment and preferably performing as an administrative assistant
* 3 years preferred
* preferred experience in a professional services firm
* Must have knowledge of administrative procedures
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf