This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 2/7/2017
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout this Opportunity:
Regency is currently seeking a dynamic ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to join our San Diego, California regional office. This individual will provide receptionist, general administrative and support services to ensure smooth daily operations and departmental workflow.
* Perform receptionist duties including answering, assisting and directing all telephone callers and visitors.
* Provide general office support such as ordering office supplies, mail distribution, filing, break room maintenance, processing expense reports and check requests, in addition to other related administrative duties.
* Assist office management with special administrative projects as necessary.
PROPERTY OPERATIONS SUPPORT:
* Provide day-to-day operational support of programs, projects, and/or processes for the Property Operations team.
* Assist the property operations team by collecting insurance documentation, generating reports, drafting letters, processing invoices and check requests, in addition to other related property management duties.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of one (1) year of related administrative experience in a professional office environment
* Intermediate level proficiency or higher with current Microsoft Office software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, in additional to Internet search functionality
* Associate s degree or higher in Business Management, Office Management, Legal Assisting, or related discipline
* Prior related administrative experience in real estate, property management, accounting or related field
* Experience working with JD Edwards or other accounting related software
* High level of professionalism and integrity
* Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately
* Strong attention to detail, organization, priority setting and time-management skills
* Good customer service and task focus coupled with interpersonal savvy and perseverance skills
* Self-motivated and proactive, willing to undertake research to resolve problems
* Works equally well independently and with a team in a multi-tasking, dynamic, team-oriented environment
* Must have a high energy level with a positive, upbeat attitude
* Must be conversational and people oriented
* Capable of precise verbal and written communication, even when under time constraints
* Must possess excellent problem-solving skills
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.