This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For An Administrative Assistant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Financial Services business group within Aon Risk Solutions in San Francisco, CA.
YOUR IMPACT AS AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
* The Administrative Assistant will provide high level of customer service and assistance to clients, and fellow co-workers both inside and outside of immediate team.
* Communicates in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
* Coordinates travel arrangements for staff, May also prepare expense reports/reimbursement requests for staff. Schedules meetings and appointments for staff, including coordinating and confirming attendance, arrangement of meeting location, equipment and supplies.
* Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches applicable file information or previous correspondence to facilitate prompt resolution.
* Prepares outgoing mail
* Using knowledge of the department's procedures, prepare routine correspondence, documentation, forms, notices, or statistical reports.
* Maintains database information, such as mailing lists, vendors, etc. in applicable format. Maintains manuals, policy and procedure files, etc., in applicable format.
* Assists in research, testing, and/or implementation of revised policies and procedures.
* Files correspondence and other records.
* May coordinate transmission of information with other users/suppliers. Makes copies of correspondence and other printed matter.
* May reconcile/coordinate reports with other departments as needed.
* Keep Client renewal lists up to date, Produce client brokering files prior to each renewal for each line of business, assist broker team with client application process to ensure applications are sent to the clients.
* Will work on benchmarking requests when setting up renewal files, assist on marketing updates and final presentation templates.
* Will be responsible for heavy invoicing and making sure invoices are turned in timely and communicated with the brokers.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Possess 1 3 years of secretarial/administrative experience.
* Knowledge of general office administration.
* Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Ability to communicate effectively with others (written and oral). Intermediate PC skills (Word and Excel) required, PowerPoint.
* Bachelor s degree preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420014
CATEGORY: Business Services Group
LOCATION: United States, CA, San Francisco