This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant in Butler, PA for a short-term temporary opportunity. Administrative Assistants perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the General Office Clerk include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 1 – 3 years office experience
• Must be proficient with Word and Excel
• Associates Degree preferred
• Candidates with experience working in a medical environment are encouraged to apply
The work schedule is Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr - $13.00/hr. This is a temporary opportunity expected to last three - six months.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Referral Bonus
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other administrative related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled