This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Property Administrator to join our Seattle Property Management Team! The Property Administrator will ensure organizational excellence for a single high profile commercial asset or portfolio of commercial properties. This is a great starting point to a rewarding career in commercial real estate.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL
* Ensure that 100% of the certificates of insurance are accurate and in compliance with standards
* Ensure that contract and lease administration files are accurate and up to date
* Assist in Management Audits and new property start-ups
* Process accounts payables (AP) and accounts receivables (AR)
* Complete invoice coding and tenant billings
CLIENT AND TENANT SERVICES | OPERATIONS
* Ensure all tenant communications are of the highest quality
* Serve as a liaison between tenants and building engineers, security and housekeeping
* Assist with construction projects/contractor relations
* Assist with scheduling use of materials to be move into or out of property
* Assist with ad hoc projects under the guidance of AGM and/or GM.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma required. BS/BA strongly preferred.
* Minimum two (2) years strong administrative experience.
* Experience in commercial real estate preferred but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong customer service skills
* Self-motivated, proactive, highly organized and ability to work independently.
* Ability to work with fast pace team with large volume of clients/tenants; multi-tasking is essential for this position.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Capable of developing proficiency in Yardi and other PM standard software
* Ability to work, on occasion, flexible hours.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 41958BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.