Administrative Assistant 8/27/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
* Responsibilities includes, but not limited to receipts on the ACE inventory system and ACE PO Browser, transfer of all material within sub-inventories, transfer of material to Job Cost.
* Responsible for all inventory control processes, procedures and practices with accountability for total District inventory accuracy, and complying with all Sarbanes/Oxley regulations.
* Assist with all audits of district office.
* Maintain office supply closet and order office supplies.
* Provide back-up in other departments during employee absences
* Perform other duties as directed and deemed necessary.
* Minimum 3 years experience in administrative assistant position.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Oracle based software general PC knowledge.
* Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
* Basic knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping.
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan.
For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at: www.simplexgrinnell.com