This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale Centre Pointe Blvd 1980 Centre Point Blvd Tallahassee , FL 32308
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Schedule appointments, provide information to callers, document meeting minutes, and perform various administrative functions
* Type, edit, produce, and distribute documents including general correspondence, memorandums, statistical reports, presentation materials or other documents
* Assist in obtaining and/or completing new hire documentation for new associates
* Assist with filing, faxing, copying, and office organization
* Complete special projects as assigned by management team
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of related experience required
* Excellent customer service, organizational and Excel skills required
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149109.aspx'