This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Regency Centers is seeking an Administrative Assistant Property Operations to join our Vienna, VA regional office. This individual will provide a wide range of administrative and support services to ensure smooth daily operations and departmental workflow for our Property Operations team.
* Provide day-to-day operational support of programs, projects, and/or processes for the Property Operations team.
* Assist the property management team by collecting rent, tenant sales reports, preparing default letters, lease assignments and vendor contracts, etc.
* Process invoices, prepare check requests and serve as point of contact for tenant allowance paperwork.
* Provide general office support such as handling the mail, screening and directing calls, typing, filing, copying, faxing, making travel arrangements, scheduling appointments/events, ordering supplies, maintaining databases, and completing time-sheets and other forms.
* Prepare correspondence, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, etc.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of two (2) years of related administrative experience in a professional office environment
* Intermediate level proficiency or higher with current Microsoft Office software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, in addition to Internet search functionality
* Associate s degree or higher in Business Management, Office Management, Legal Assisting or related discipline
* Prior related administrative experience in the real estate industry, legal field or related field
* Experience working with JD Edwards or other accounting related software
* High level of professionalism and integrity
* Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately
* Strong attention to detail, organization, priority setting and time-management skills
* Good customer and task focus coupled with interpersonal savvy and perseverance skills
* Self-motivated, works equally well independently and with a team in a multi-tasking, dynamic, team-oriented environment
* Must have a high energy level with a positive, upbeat attitude
* Must be conversational and people oriented
* Capable of precise verbal and written communication, even when under time constraints
* Must possess excellent problem-solving skills
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.