This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
May include, but not limited to:
* Greeting guests and guiding them to the appropriate area or person.
* Answering incoming telephone calls and transferring them to the appropriate department, person, or voice mail.
* Assisting with general routine inquiries in a clear and concise manner.
* Creating, editing, and proofreading professional outgoing correspondence and work related documents including e-mail and faxes.
* Data entry and report writing.
* Scheduling, coordinating, and attending meetings and appointments; maintaining agendas and minutes.
* Coordinating and/or assisting with special projects.
* Assisting with mailing, copying, printing, and filing documents.
* Identifying, researching and resolving issues.
* Ordering supplies.
* Running errands.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Associates or Bachelor s Degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
* 1-2 years of experience in a customer service focused position required.
* 1-2 years of office experience preferred.
* Ability to quickly master computer applications and new skills.
* Strong desire to help others, make a difference.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proficiency with MS Office; strong data entry skills.
* Attentive to detail.
* Ability to be a team player.
* Able to easily adapt to changing work priorities.
* Able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence.
* Professional work environment.
* Talented and committed co-workers.
* The opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network.
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.