This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative support including, but not limited to, telephone coverage, travel arrangements, expense report management, etc. A large portion of time will be spent using Outlook Calendar to schedule complex work related activities and Outlook mail.
* Coordinates day-to-day operations of the assigned Partner/s and Associate/s practice using initiative and sound independent judgment
* Screens telephone calls, mail and visitors, maintaining electronic notes, inquires, and status of communications
* Prepares original letters, memos and other correspondence
* Schedules complex work related activities
* Facilitates expense reports and bill processing
* Establishes and maintains files and records
* Collaborates with firm Billing Department and clients on the management of billing matters
* Responsible for screening correspondence and maintaining confidential files
* Assist in the preparation of monthly client billing using Matter Analysis Sheets or as otherwise instructed
* Some college (Associate s/Bachelor s preferred)
* Three to five years of prior work experience as a personal or executive assistant supporting a high level professional
* Experience maintaining calendar including orchestrating all on-site meetings and coordinating with IT and catering
* Some Paralegal experience (preferred)
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Proactive, energetic and hardworking team player
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.