Administrative Assistant to the Director of Rehab - Oregon City
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Oregon City, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Administrative Assistant to the Director of Rehab
Full-time 30 hours/wk
Monday - Friday schedule
Infinity Rehab is looking for a full-time Director of Rehab Assistant for two skilled nursing facilities in Milwaukie and Oregon City. This non-clinical role in our Therapy Department is responsible for administrative and scheduling duties. The successful candidate will be a positive team player, an out-of-the-box thinker, creative, and fiscally responsible with excellent computer capabilities and strong communication skills.
* Admit new patients.
* Schedule patient and therapist caseloads.
* Oversee MDS assessment periods.
* Determine RUG-III level predictions.
* Communicate with other healthcare professionals in the skilled nursing facility to maintain accurate records.
* Manage and implement all clerical functions of the department while following all of Infinity Rehab's policies and procedures.
* Medical billing experience is preferred.
* A minimum of one year of work experience in the healthcare industry.
* Must have unencumbered driver's license and means of transportation.
Who is Infinity Rehab*
Infinity Rehab is a leading provider of sub-acute rehab programs throughout Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Illinois, Arizona, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Iowa. Formed in 1999, we specialize in providing clinically intensive Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language Pathology in post-acute rehab settings.
What Can We Offer You*
Infinity Rehab offers competitive hourly rates, time-and-a-half for holidays, a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary between full-time, part-time, and on-call employment.
Infinity Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.
Check us out on Social Media: