Administrative Asst III, Legal 1 Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY LOCATION: US-MA-Marlborough
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: (n/a)
REQUISITION ID: 289488
Provides administrative support to the Intellectual Property and Corporate groups within the Legal Department, including several attorneys and other personnel. Has extensive interaction with other members of the Legal Department, corporate functions and divisional personnel. Support includes: (i) coordinating and scheduling meetings; (ii) calendar and travel management; (iii) telephone and computer support; (iv) filing, managing, and editing contracts and other legal documents; (v) triage of general correspondence and inquiries; and (vi) maintaining reference materials. Must be able to treat highly sensitive and confidential material appropriately. Candidate is expected to assist with various aspects of the Company's intellectual property processes, familiarity or experience with patent prosecution or maintenance is a plus.
- Answers phone and directs callers, prepares correspondence, create and edit presentation materials, routes mail, maintain calendars, assist with various projects, schedules meetings and makes travel arrangements.
- Able to proactively prioritize multiple projects.
- Photocopying, scanning and organizing documents.
- Regularly interacts with executive personnel.
- Develops and maintains hard copy and on line filing systems by organizing information for accuracy and accessibility.
- Processes expense reports and check requests.
- May be responsible for other administrative duties as assigned and will work with others in Legal as needed.
- Participate in various projects and other opportunities to assist in substantive legal support matters commensurate with candidate's capabilities and interests.
- 3 to 4+ years of secretarial/administrative or equivalent experience supporting senior management.
- Strong organizational skills; able to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and projects; track and follow-up on projects.
- Strong communication skills; able to handle a variety of internal and external contacts via telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Proficient in computer programs, including MS Office Suite and Outlook.
- Able to work independently and as team member, and exercise good judgment to handle a variety of situations.
- Excellent grammar, proofreading, typing and business writing skills.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MA-Marlborough||(n/a)||Legal & Compliance||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Patent, Administrative Assistant, Compliance, Intellectual Property, Law, Legal, Administrative