This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTerrific opportunity for a professional individual ready to move ahead in a great career.
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet visitors to the office including students, prospective students, and alumni
- Maintain knowledge base and respond to or direct all inquiries in person, on the phone, or via the office?s general email inbox relating to IT systems, programs, services and initiatives across the department
- Contribute to the overall flow of office by providing superior operational support and customer service
- Develop familiarity with Admissions & Financial Aid online application systems, including CollegeNet and TargetX
- Coordinate the schedule of the conference rooms by facilitating requests from staff to access space
- Create and manage front desk coverage schedule by coordinating internally to ensure that the reception area is staffed at all times
- Perform general office duties such as photocopying, mail pick-up and distribution, UPS shipping, filing, organizing, restocking office supplies, and periodic tidying of kitchen and reception area
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to various office projects/initiatives such as recruiting events, on-campus interview preparation, and student programming (some events may require additional evening and/or morning hours)
- Assist with various initiatives via internet-based research, data entry (into web-based systems), and creating and modifying presentations/documents/spreadsheets
- Track (data entry process) of feedback from admissions recruitment events
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , QUALIFICATIONS
? Must be flexible, prompt, reliable, and respect confidentiality
? Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential; maintain exemplary customer service to ensure a high level of stakeholder satisfaction
? Ability to exerc