Administrative Coordinator - Physical Therapy - MossRehab
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Helping to organize and coordinate the daily tasks of the acute care rehab department and supporting the staff to insure ease and efficiency of patient care
* Assisting the department manager with varied and complex procedural tasks and confidential administrative details that pertain to the EMCP and Willowcrest rehab departments
* Frequent phone contact with physicians and therapists, and some direct contact with patients is expected
* Managing phone calls to assist in the triage of patients and medical record review (AECIS) for charge reconciliation are primary daily functions requiring a working knowledge of medical terminology and insurance regulations as well as communication via e-mail (Groupwise)
* Additional functions include Kronos (payroll) input for all staff, entry of all purchase orders in Prism including follow up, tracking, receiving, troubleshooting, etc.
* Completion of numerous monthly reports and productivity require excellent skill in MS Office, and Excel in particular
* This position requires the ability to work independently, problem solve issues, prioritize, multi-task, and make sound decisions
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Associate's degree preferred
* Minimum of 3 years administrative and/or secretarial experience in a health related position required
* Knowledge of medical terminology required
* Excellent grammar, spelling, and typing skills required
* Must have excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Power Point and the ability to manage large amounts of data in Excel
* Must have excellent communication and decision making skills
* Must be detail oriented and have exceptional organizational skills
* Excellent customer service skills and strong knowledge of electronic filing are required
* Physical Requirements: Primarily sedentary work that requires sitting for long periods; occasional standing and/or walking up to * mile. Frequent filing, bending, crouching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, and reaching. Frequent repetitive motion on computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of items 10-25 lbs; frequent lifting/handling of items 1-5 lbs. Frequent fine motor tasks such as fingering, gripping and writing
* Visual Requirements: Continuous near vision, depth perception, accommodation, full field of vision or compensatory ability, eye hand coordination, far acuity, and ability to read hand-written and/or typed documents. Working at computer terminal for up to 6 hours/day
* Hearing Requirements: Continuous normal conversation, extensive telephone conversation at normal volumes, occasional conversation at low voice volumes
* Working Conditions: Busy office environment. Very limited exposure to potentially hazardous substances. Very limited exposure to patients who are confused, disoriented and/or disabled. Work area may be noisy and crowded with limited climate control. Frequently must handle multiple tasks simultaneously
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.