Administrative House Supervisor 8/17/2016
Miles City, MT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Miles City, Mont. (estab. 1910)
* Regions largest integrated healthcare provider & private employer
* 500 associates, volunteers & medical staff members
* 25-bed acute care critical access hospital, physician clinics & senior living
Services & Expertise
* Family Health & Wellness
* Womens Health
* Imaging & Ancillary Services
* Therapy Services
* Senior Living
* Surgery & Emergency Center
Holy Rosary Healthcare is eastern Montanas healthcare destination providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People through the communities we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
This position builds on the essential functions of the RN. This position represents Administration and HRH after hours, and takes appropriate action to ensure that clinical excellence and customer service is provided for all HRH patients. The Administrative Supervisor is visible and shows a clear presence on the nursing units and all other departments. Supports staff by demonstrating an ability to accurately assess situations and reach sound workable solutions and provide clear communication with all. Proactively recognizes and responds to urgent and emergent patient care situations facilitating necessary support from interdisciplinary team members. Gathers appropriate information to assist in accurately providing staff for each unit. Provides a safe working environment for staff, identifies risks, promptly investigates problems and complaints, and takes action as appropriate. Supports, provides, clarifies, and ensures adherence to hospital policy.
Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are representative of minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
2. Current MT RN licensure.
3. Current BLS certification.
4. Minimum 3 years recent acute care experience with at least 2 years leadership experience.
5. Able to communicate effectively w/other managers, staff members, providers, patients, family members and community.
6. At least one of the following certifications w/in 6 mos and kept current after that. ACLS, TNCC, NRP, PALS, or STABLE.
SCL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.