This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking an Administrative Manager to perform moderate to complex professional work in support of paratransit services. Typical duties include: conducting data analysis; preparing recommendations, analyzing data for special projects, and reporting on Operation Control Center (OCC) performance to the client. Must have the ability to create or modify measuring tools for analysis of metrics and for the goal of performance improvements.
* Must have a minimum of five (5) years of management experience with a large urban ADA para-transit service, three of which must be experience with call center activities and at least seven years (total) experience in public transportation.
* A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required, but may be substituted with five additional years of public transit experience.
* Proficiency in Trapeze PASS is required; additional advanced computer skills in MS Office programs are desired.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and meet department objectives in a fast-paced environment and under high pressure situations.
* Previous experience satisfactorily resolving complex work issues along with solid decision-making skills.
* Knowledge of the DC Metro area and local traffic patterns.
* Must be flexible and able to adjust to changing work demands.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.