This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdministrative/Secretarial intern who can provide part-time support (15-20 hours/week) to Executive Admins who support the Eastman Business Park Team during the school year (September, 2016 - May 2017). This intern will have the following job responsibilities:
* Setting up meetings/calendaring
* Supporting events coordination with scheduling, etc.
* Special project work to support day-to-day business
* Support file share clean out and records retention programs
* Assist Admins with generating and payment of purchase orders, p-card requests, etc.
* Administrative support to Real Estate group -- generating tenant letters, filing, posting tenant income payments, maintaining tenant lists, etc.
Must be knowledgeable in WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT, and have strong computer skills. Additionally, flexibility and good communications skills (written and verbal) are necessary.
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.