Administrative Services Coordinator - ReqCode 1061257
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Almost Family, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Excellent Corporate Opportunity with a Leader in Home Healthcare: Recognized for Excellence by Forbes and Fortune Magazine.Almost Family, Inc (NASDAQ: AFAM) is a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For nearly 40 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
Almost Family, Inc. was founded in 1976 in Louisville, KY and operates as 22 companies with over 250 locations in 15 states. Almost Family, Inc. and its subsidiaries operate two segments: Visiting Nurse, or VN, which provides skilled nursing and physical, occupational and speech therapy services primarily to Medicare beneficiaries; and Personal Care, or PC, which provides custodial and personal care services. Almost Family's services are generally covered by federal and state government programs, commercial insurance and private pay. We believe in the importance of local recognition and seek to maintain and support the various trade names we operate under that have developed a reputation for high quality care among patients, referral sources and employees in their local communities. We maintain quality and consistency across locations and regions through our 'Senior Advocacy' mission, which trains our caregivers to look beyond the obvious needs of patients to be advocates for their physical, mental, and emotional needs, with the ultimate outcome of allowing them to age in place.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Services Coordinator provides operational support to field offices as well as maintains all vendor databases and relationships at the corporate level.
1. Bachelor's degree required for this exempt position.
2. Previous experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position is helpful, but not required.
3. Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Software is required.
4. Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts is essential.
* Provide operational support to branch agency offices in eleven states.
* Oversee real estate leases, perform lease analysis, negotiations and management.
* Manage national account vendors and implement cost saving strategies for all company locations.
* Conduct vendor bidding and negotiations for national contracts.
* Create and distribute various management reports to the field.
* Provide training and assistance to employees with vendor issues.
Almost Family, Inc offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan JOIN OUR FAMILY... YOU'LL FEEL RIGHT AT HOME!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50423959.jpg /