Administrative Specialist - Marketing and Communications
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
National Marrow Donor Program
JOB DESCRIPTIONSummary: This position provides administrative and project support for the Vice President of marketing, 2 marketing directors, and 1 EPMO director.
This position provides administrative and project support for the Vice President of marketing, 2 marketing directors, and 1 EPMO director. This role will serve to help manage the day-to-day activities/needs of marketing VP, marketing and EPMO department directors, marketing managers and marketing team members, including, but not limited to, coordination of meetings, materials distribution coordination, creating and distributing reports, budget tracking and invoice processing, drafting and distributing business communications, managing special projects, interfacing with key stakeholders and other administrative support staff, and other tasks as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED.
Three to five year's business related administrative experience.
Advanced interpersonal and organizational skills; advanced problem- solving capabilities; high attention to detail and follow-through. Excellent customer service skills. Above average oral and written communication skills, including writing and proofreading skills. Able to work independently to resolve issues; thrive in a fast-paced environment and produce high-quality work under deadline; prioritize multiple projects; ability to multitask.
Advanced software capabilities in Microsoft Suite required; experience with Access and Web content management systems desired. Experience with virtual communications (Web Ex and Telepresence) is desired. Willingness to learn new applications or programs.
* Maintains and manages calendars, email, documents etc. as assigned.
* Schedules meetings (including set up and serve as a resource for WebEx sessions); drafts agendas and meeting notifications; compiles and collates meeting materials and distributes accordingly; takes meeting minutes and distributes.
* Writes, types, edits, proofreads and produces business communications with minimal direction.
* Arranges and coordinates travel; schedules lodging and transportation.
* Creates and distributes monthly department activity reports.
* Facilitates and traffics reviews and approvals for various projects and materials.
* Responds, as appropriate, to phone, electronic and written requests for information.
Goal-oriented and motivated with the ability to excel independently, and as part of a team.
Ability to work occasional overtime as needed with advanced notice. Occasional travel may be requested for on-site meeting management.