Administrative Specialist - TS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
BayFirst Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHO WE ARE
BayFirst Solutions, a rapidly growing security management and technology consulting firm based in Washington, DC, has immediate openings for experienced consultants. Recently ranked #16 of Top Workplaces by the Washington Post and named to Washington Technology s Fast 50 Fastest Growing Contractors List, BayFirst works closely with clients to develop and deliver innovative physical/ personnel/ transportation security, critical infrastructure protection, risk management, counterintelligence and homeland security solutions. For more information about BayFirst Solutions, please visit www.bayfirst.com.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
US CITIZENSHIP: Yes
CLEARANCE REQ\'D: Top Secret
BayFirst is seeking an Administrative Specialist to perform Infrastructure Protection (IP) mission support activities for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD). Top Secret Security Clearance required.
* Prepare large documents for publication; establish and execute document printing; and provide distribution services.
* Prepare comprehensive travel arrangements for staff, including travel vouchers at the completion of travel in the Fed Traveler system.
* Provide logistic support and market research for meetings and conferences.
* Prepare and finalize reports to include high-level briefing materials, spreadsheets, and other materials for distribution within DHS and external to DHS.
* Maintain calendars and scheduling systems for key staff.
* Update phone rosters and emergency contact information.
* Prepare correspondence for staffing and review correspondence for grammatical and contextual correctness/accuracy.
* Assist callers with appropriate information or refer them to subject matter specialist as warranted.
* Track personnel property.
* Support the Executive Secretariat by tracking and distributing tasks to appropriate personnel, summarizing information from appropriate personnel into a final response, and ensure that tasks are completed and/or submitted on time.
* Document meeting minutes.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
5 years relevant experience
Top Secret security clearance.
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 541-1010.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.