Administrator/Coordinator, Global Regulatory Affairs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Proactively plan for and execute on all of the assigned managers administrative needs; providing the highest quality of flawless administrative support with the utmost professionalism and highest customer service, engagement and confidentiality. This position will be responsible for leading the planning and execution of the multiple meetings cross-functional and global in nature.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serve as the voice and face of the team always presenting with the highest level of engagement, professionalism, courtesy and customer service becoming a trusted member of the function as well as the broader organization.
Supporting office administration (booking of travel arrangements, coordination of internal and external meetings, writing of correspondence, teleconference and meeting minutes, preparation of presentations, tables and statistics as required, etc.)
All tasks must be conducted in accordance with the applicable Company SOPs/WIs, and other Guidance and Standards.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 5 plus years of related professional experience supporting senior-level management
* Strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Lotus notes. Database skills an advantage
* Preferable experience in the health care environment and/or pharmaceutical industry (regulatory affairs related position preferred)
* Experience working in a high volume environment handling multiple tasks
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
* Strong organizational and administrative skills
* Proven experience and examples of developing and maintaining relationships across functions
* Must be able to be flexible with work schedule in order to accommodate the varying volume of work and requests
EMD Serono is the biopharmaceutical division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, a global pharmaceutical and chemical group. We strive to create value and benefit patients by transforming medical science into breakthrough solutions in our core therapeutic areas of neurodegenerative diseases, fertility and metabolic endocrinology, as well as oncology and autoimmune/inflammatory diseases as emerging areas of expertise.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.