Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) isn't just a place to build a career. It's an opportunity to work alongside people who share your values and provide outstanding care. The SCA family works together to make a difference in people's lives and in the quality of healthcare in America. It is a place where your contributions are appreciated and rewarded.
_SCA IS SEEKING AN ADMINISTRATOR TO JOIN THE TEAM IN THE DALLAS AREA._
SCA owns and/or provides management services to 194 ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and hospital surgery departments, in partnership with approximately 2,800 physicians and in affiliation with 105 health systems. SCA's clinical systems, service line growth strategies, benchmarking processes, and efficiency programs create measurable advantage for surgical facilities - clinically, operationally, and financially.
The Administrator serves as the CEO of the center. As such, they will have full accountability for clinical quality, business and strategic planning, financial results, personnel recruitment, development and oversight, operational effectiveness, facility management and regulatory compliance.
* Leading a team of clinical and business professionals to promote outstanding clinical results, physician, patient and teammate satisfaction with the center's services and financial performance
* Working in collaboration with the Medical Director and surgeon partners to develop and maintain effective strategic, programmatic, and marketing plans to grow and maximize center outcomes
* Managing the center's financial results, including a multi-million-dollar P&L, financial controls, reporting and analysis
* Ensuring quality outcomes, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, volume growth, revenue cycle optimization and regulatory accreditation/compliance
* Overseeing the center's physical assets, including the building and equipment, in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
* Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an administrator in outpatient surgery setting
* Master's Degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, or Management with a minimum of 5-7 years of progressively responsible financial, personnel, operations management experience in a health care setting
* Experience in outpatient surgery center desirable but not required
* Clinician with a background in ambulatory or outpatient surgery strongly preferred