Administrator (Home Health Service Line)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Corpus Christi, TX
Plans, organizes, directs, supervises, and evaluates all home health programs of CHRISTUS Care at Home, including clinical, operational and financial performances. Develops other services based on community needs. Assumes oversight responsibility for the home health program to ensure that all activities which support regulatory compliance, monitoring evaluation and performance improvement are carried out. Supports corporate mission, values, goals and procedures. Facilitates communication and collaboration among programs to promote excellence in patient care services. Assists in overseeing all aspects of recruiting, screening, hiring, disciplining, counseling and termination of Associates. Responsible for the direction and evaluation of program directors. Participates in the development and management of budgets for departments under his/her direction. Responsible for achieving budget and company goals.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field is required; exception may be made with 3-6 years of home health management experience.
- Masters degree is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to communicate in detail when setting expectations or outlining goals & objectives.
- At least three (3) years management experience is required, with at least one (1) year of home health management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills (decision making, problem solving, delegation, prioritizing). Supervisory experience is required.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- \\"Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the practicing state or in accordance with the Board of Nurse Examiners rules for Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).\\"
- Current driver's license with adequate transportation
- Current automobile insurance